Re: [xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

From: Sebastian Rahtz (sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 03:26:21 PST

    On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:09, David Tolpin wrote:
    > ,
    >
    > good idea. Thank you. We've recently introduced use of processing-instructions
    > for format-specific features. I'll try to figure out how this can be done for links'
    > underlining.

    there is a whole slew of stuff you can do to PDF documents
    along these lines, including
     - style of links
     - turn off menus
     - start full screen
     - set default display
     - set info fields
     - turn on/off bookmarks/thumbnails
    etc. I dont know how many of these you support already,
    but it would be well worth providing a generic
    interface to everything that PDF allows. we do this
    in pdfTeX, and it appears to be widely used.

    --
    Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
    OUCS