RE: [xep-support] Type 1 versus OpenType font behavior

From: Ken Brooks (kbrooks@pubdimensions.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 16:29:26 PST

    Nikolai,

    Your answer was a reasonable guess based on the information I supplied.
    I didn't mention that the problem appears intermittent - the same
    numerals appear correctly in most instances, but not in all.

    As you suggest, I'm sending the files directly into you at
    support@renderx.com.

    Thank you for looking into it.

    Best regards,

    Ken