[xep-support] XEP 3.14: page size ignored in PostScript output

From: Werner Donné (werner.donne@re.be)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 11:51:35 PST

    Hi,

    I have an example in which the page size changes through several page masters.
    More specifically, the first page is in portrait and the rest in landscape. This
    is done by simply swapping the values for page-height and page-width. In the
    PostScript file there is no trace of this. There is no bounding box and the page
    size is never set. All pages therefore display in the default way. When I choose
    PDF it works fine. There might be a relationship with
    http://xep.xattic.com/lists/xep-support/0247.html.

    I can provide the example off-list if desired.

    Regards,

    Werner.

    --
    Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA