[xep-support] vertical align with image

From: Vitaly (voronin@relex.ru)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 07:30:31 PST

    I have a problem, and i need your help if it's possible.
    I can't get vertical-align to work with external-graphic and text in block. display-align in this case not valid.
    for example:
    i want to represent simple radiobutton (img - button and text - description). this pair must be aligned by vertical, but all my tries was unavailing :(
    there is a code example:

    <fo:block>
     <fo:external-graphic src="url(file:\Y:\RT\MASTER\im\checkbox_0.gif)" />
     Pig
    </fo:block>

    i try use <fo:inline>, alignment-adjust="baseline" alignment-baseline="baseline" baseline-shift="baseline", but it steel doesn't work.