Re: [xep-support] Something Funky With span="all"

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:39:10 PST

> When I render with 3.12, the spanning block is rendered way down on the
> page, even though there is no space before or after at work.

This is because the initial balancing estimate is wrong due to line height
comparable in value to page height (too long to explain, shortly speaking, the
big font size is the problem). I'll rework the algorithm -- I see a better
way now.

Will be in the next bugfix release.

The problem should not be noticeable with fonts of 'normal' size.

David