Re: [xep-support] Problem with rx:outline

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 10:31:51 PST

> --------------010000010106000004070402
>
> The attached Zip contains a Hebrew FO instance. It includes XEP outline
> markup for all the headings. XEP doesn't appear to be able to process
> those bookmark labels that are in Hebrew script. I get this message
> during processing:
>
> {!Error while processing text node:
> com.renderx.xep.pre.CompilerException: Invalid element identifier 22 in
> outline}
>
> I would expect to need to specify a font and/or language for the outline
> label.

Sorry for the cryptic message, somehow forgot to replace it with a meaningful
one. 22 is bidi-override. bidi-override is not allowed in outlines. outline lables
are encoded in unicode in PDF, thus neither font nor language are required.

It is the sole responsibility of the browser to present them properly.

David Tolpin
By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html