Re: [xep-support] block-container w/in basic-link doesn't result

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 09:14:02 PST

> In my sample using block-container, if I set background-color to "red"
> on basic-link the linkable area is a thin rule to the right of the work
> "block" in the link preceding the rendered "button".

OK. Will be fixed in the next release -- inline areas in block-containers-children
of a basic link should be made hot. Actually, already fixed in the code for
the forthcoming release.

But basically this is the same thing as specifying basic link inside the container
and not the same thing as XSL Formatter does.

David

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html