[xep-support] Null returned by XEP

From: James Sylva (jasylva@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 11:51:28 PST

Hi, Folks,

   I downloaded and the demo version of XEP v. 3.03 recently and installed
it on the following machine:

OS: Microsoft Windows NT 4.000.1381

Computer: x86 Family Model 7 Stepping 3
AT/AT Compatible
130,488 KB RAM

java version "1.2"
Classic VM (build JDK-1.2-V. native threads)

The installation appeared to be successful (I put 'license.txt' in the
'etc/' subdirectory) and when I run the 'validate.bat' batch file on a
simple 'hello.fo' file, the following is written to the screen:
hello.fo: validation sucessful!

However if I run the 'run.bat' from the command line with the following
command: run hello.fo
The following is written to the screen:
null

and no PDF file is created.

The 'hello.fo' file exists in the same directory as the batch files,
C:\EXP. I did not modify either batch file.

Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Jim Sylva

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html