[xep-support] Off-by-one bug in font list parsing?

From: W. Eliot Kimber (eliot@isogen.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 08:02:44 PST

I noticed that if I have this markup:

font-family="'Some font name', 'serif'"

Then I get an "unterminated quoted string" error from the XEP processor.
However, if I have this:

font-family="'Some font name', 'serif' "

I do not. That suggests an off-by-one bug in the parsing of the
font-family attribute value.

Also, it would be handy if the processor reported which font it actually
uses when it doesn't use the first choice in a list (as it does when it
can't find a font in a single-name font list). That would help debug
font configuration issues, for example.

Cheers,

E.

--