[xep-announce] RenderX is continuing announcing product releases on xep-announce list.

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 13:57:19 PDT

Dear list subscribers,

Quite long ago RenderX started to post news about product releases and
other events in a news page on our website. Roughly at that time
postings to xep-announce@renderx.com list had been discontinued.

Some of our customers are now requesting that we keep announcing product
releases on this list, so that's what we will do from now on. You will
be receiving announcements about our core product XEP, as well as about
any other product release that becomes available for downloading.

If for some reason you no longer want to receive messages from this
list, just send a message as described below.

  Michael Sulyaev
  http://www.renderx.com