From: Nikolai Grigoriev (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 04:12:33 PDT
Dear XEP-announce subscribers,
XEP/XEP.NET 3.8.2 is available for download. This is a maintenance
release that fixes problems discovered since XEP 3.8.1. In particular,
it addresses the following issues:
- Markers referenced by elements with retrieve-boundary="document"
now work across page sequences;
- Subscripts/superscript page number citations are correctly positioned;
- Footnotes from repeated table headers are not distorted;
- Single token in 'font' shorthand does not disrupt parsing;
- SVG color names can be used in border shorthand attributes;
- In PostScript, unmatched 'gsave' operator never appears in SVG images;
- In SVG, elliptic arcs don't disappear because of an arithmetic overflow;
- In XEP for Java, missing Java code sample re-added (Developer
and Server editions only);
- In XEP.NET Assistant, XSL FO files are not locked after processing;
- In XEP.NET command-line utility, '-valid' switch operates correctly.
As usual, users of previous XEP 3.x versions can obtain
the fresh package from http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi.
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Aug 10 2004 - 05:07:28 PDT