From: Nikolai Grigoriev (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 06:54:46 PDT
Dear XEP-announce subscribers,
XEP 3.8/XEP.NET 3.8 is now available for download.
This release adds new features, most important of
them being the following ones:
- Support for kerning both in XSL-FO text and in SVG;
- Page master selection becomes fully conformant to the XSL spec;
- Improved treatment of overflow conditions, support for 'overflow' property;
- New extension element: rx:page-number-citation-last;
- SVG color names can be used in XSL-FO property values;
- In the PDF output, page labels reflect the XSL-FO page numbering;
- Support for markers in SVG.
As usual, users of previous versions of XEP 3.x or XEP.NET 3.x can download
the updated distribution from http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi.
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Jun 11 2004 - 07:32:16 PDT