From: Nikolai Grigoriev (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 13:53:38 PST
Dear XEP-announce subscribers,
XEP 3.7 is now available for download. This is a feature release,
adding substantial new functionality:
- New non-static Java API, better suitable for J2EE integration;
- Full support for repeatable table headers;
- Support for all values of 'white-space-treatment' property;
- CSS Level 1 styling in SVG;
- Improved processing of Type 1 fonts:
* subsetting enabled;
* embedded AGL upgraded to version 2.0;
* all glyphs are accessible regardless of the built-in encoding.
This version introduces new Java interfaces; old interfaces are
completely preserved but their implementation underwent significant
changes. For safety, it is advisable to backup your configuration
before trying to integrate XEP 3.7 in place of earlier versions.
As usual, users of previous versions of XEP 3.x can download the
updated distribution from http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi.
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to email@example.com from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue Jan 06 2004 - 14:34:34 PST