From: David Tolpin (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 02:14:27 PST
Dear xep-announce subscribers,
XEP v3.2 is available for download from xAttic Software Center at http://shop.xattic.com/
This is a feature release in version 3 branch.
New in this release:
- 'text-shadow' attribute supported, except for blurred shadows;
- PDF generator can embed PDF images;
- options for PDF and PostScript can be specified via processing
- added an option to disable RenderX proprietary interpretation
- absolute-position="absolute" supported.
- added a switch to display XEP version to com.renderx.xep.Driver
and com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver command-line interfaces;
- all dependence on AWT has been removed: no more limitations
in functionality under MS JVM or console-only Unix/Linux.
- margin value of 'auto' recognized;
- 'number-columns-spanned' does not leak from fo:table-column
to cells in that column;
- very small GIFs (less than 200 bytes with 64 colors or less)
are processed correctly;
- various fixes to improve code robustness.
Licensed customers may download the software by visiting http://shop.xattic.com/extras.cgi
and uploading their license key (license.txt).
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Jan 31 2003 - 02:25:23 PST