From: David Tolpin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 03:49:57 PST
Dear xep-announce susbscribers,
RenderX XEP version 3.10 is available from
Licensed users may download the updated distribution from
Please have your license key (license.txt) ready, you will be
asked to upload it to the server to get access to the downloads.
New in 3.10:
- when multiple font families are specified, font selection
looks for available glyphs;
- implemented viewport size ('width' and 'height') attributes
on images; added 'scale-to-fit' value to 'content-width'
- in addition to RGB, document colors can be specified
in grayscale and CMYK color spaces (via predefined
profile names in rgb-icc() function - #Grayscale and #CMYK);
- added a universal command line driver, com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver.
- fixed interpretation of 'precedence' on side regions;
- refined treatment of reference-orientation on page masters;
- improved processing of spaces on list items;
- upto 20% speedup.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Wed Dec 18 2002 - 08:39:13 PST